Details about Jesse Burkhardt
Access statistics for papers by Jesse Burkhardt.
Last updated 2019-06-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Experimental Evidence on the Effect of Information and Pricing on Residential Electricity Consumption
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- Peer Effects in Water Conservation: Evidence from Consumer Migration
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Social Comparisons Versus Information Provision in Residential Water Consumption: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Modeling Commercial Demand for Water: Exploring Alternative Prices, Instrumental Variables, and Heterogeneity
Land Economics, 2019, 95, (2), 211-224
- THE EFFECT OF MARIJUANA DISPENSARY OPENINGS ON HOUSING PRICES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2019, 37, (3), 462-475 View citations (1)
- The Dollars and Sense of Ballot Propositions: Estimating Willingness to Pay for Public Goods Using Aggregate Voting Data
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2017, 4, (2), 479 - 503 View citations (5)
- Exploring the impact of permitting and local regulatory processes on residential solar prices in the United States
Energy Policy, 2015, 78, (C), 102-112 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.