Details about Umit Bulut
Access statistics for papers by Umit Bulut.
Last updated 2019-09-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A revisited renewable consumption-growth nexus: A continuous wavelet approach through disaggregated data
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2019, 107, (C), 1-19
- Inflation Expectations in Turkey: Determinants and Roles in Missing Inflation Targets
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 2018, 7, (3), 73-90
- Renewable energy in Turkey: Great potential, low but increasing utilization, and an empirical analysis on renewable energy-growth nexus
Energy Policy, 2018, 123, (C), 240-250 View citations (1)
- Can biomass energy be an efficient policy tool for sustainable development?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 71, (C), 830-845 View citations (10)
- Energy Consumption-Youth Unemployment Nexus in Europe: Evidence from Panel Cointegration and Panel Causality Analyses
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7, (2), 193-201 View citations (2)
- HAVE FINANCIAL STABILITY CONCERNS CHANGED THE PRIORITY OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY?
Studies in Business and Economics, 2017, 12, (2), 35-45
- The impact of urbanization on energy intensity: Panel data evidence considering cross-sectional dependence and heterogeneity
Energy, 2017, 133, (C), 242-256 View citations (11)
- Do Financial Conditions have a Predictive Power on Inflation in Turkey?
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2016, 6, (2), 621-628 View citations (2)
- How Far Ahead Does the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Look?
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 2016, 5, (1), 99-111
- How did the US economy react to shale gas production revolution? An advanced time series approach
Energy, 2016, 116, (P1), 963-977 View citations (11)
- May Monetary Transmission Lags Have a Role in Missing Inflation Targets in Turkey? Cointegration Tests with Structural Breaks and Structural VAR Analysis
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 8, (4), 93-103
- The dynamic impact of renewable energy consumption on CO2 emissions: A revisited Environmental Kuznets Curve approach
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 54, (C), 838-845 View citations (45)
- The relationships among the returns of investment instruments: a vector autoregressive approach for Turkey
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2016, XXIII, (4(609), Winter), 273-280
- The Interest Rate Corridor as a Macroprudential Tool to Mitigate Rapid Growth in Credits: Evidence from Turkey
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2015, XXII, (4(605), Winter), 133-144 View citations (1)
- The Role of Schooling in Struggling with the Middle-Income Trap: Dynamic Panel Data Analysis
Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, 2015, 2, (4), 205-215
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.