Details about Umit Bulut
Access statistics for papers by Umit Bulut.
Last updated 2022-08-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The resilience of green firms in the twirl of COVID‐19: Evidence from S&P500 Carbon Efficiency Index with a Fourier approach
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2022, 31, (1), 32-45
- Anchoring of Inflation Expectations: The Case of Turkey
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2021, (3), 5-19
- Modeling tourism demand: Theoretical and empirical considerations for future research
Tourism Economics, 2021, 27, (4), 874-889 View citations (2)
- Re-examination of the Convergence in Military Expenditures across NATO Countries: Do Different Approximations in Modeling Structural Breaks Matter?
Applied Economics Journal, 2021, 28, (1), 43-62
- The causal linkage between inflation and inflation uncertainty under structural breaks: Evidence from Turkey
Manchester School, 2021, 89, (3), 259-275 View citations (1)
- The response of monetary policy to the COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey. The path of a credit-based economic recovery
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2021, XXVIII, (1(626), Spring), 231-238
- Estimation of the co-movements between biofuel production and food prices: A wavelet-based analysis
Energy, 2020, 213, (C) View citations (5)
- The Credibility Problem of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey: An Empirical Investigation
Bulletin of Economic Theory and Analysis, 2020, 5, (2), 1-15
- The effect of freedom on international tourism demand: Empirical evidence from the top eight most visited countries
Tourism Economics, 2020, 26, (8), 1358-1373 View citations (2)
- A revisited renewable consumption-growth nexus: A continuous wavelet approach through disaggregated data
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2019, 107, (C), 1-19 View citations (6)
- The Monetary Policy Reaction Function in Turkey: Evidence from Fourier-Based Time Series Methods
Istanbul Journal of Economics-Istanbul Iktisat Dergisi, 2019, 69, (2), 159-173
- Inflation Expectations in Turkey: Determinants and Roles in Missing Inflation Targets
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 2018, 7, (3), 73-90 View citations (1)
- Renewable energy in Turkey: Great potential, low but increasing utilization, and an empirical analysis on renewable energy-growth nexus
Energy Policy, 2018, 123, (C), 240-250 View citations (37)
- Can biomass energy be an efficient policy tool for sustainable development?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 71, (C), 830-845 View citations (39)
- Energy Consumption-Youth Unemployment Nexus in Europe: Evidence from Panel Cointegration and Panel Causality Analyses
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7, (2), 193-201 View citations (5)
- HAVE FINANCIAL STABILITY CONCERNS CHANGED THE PRIORITY OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY?
Studies in Business and Economics, 2017, 12, (2), 35-45 View citations (3)
- The impact of urbanization on energy intensity: Panel data evidence considering cross-sectional dependence and heterogeneity
Energy, 2017, 133, (C), 242-256 View citations (60)
- Do Financial Conditions have a Predictive Power on Inflation in Turkey?
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2016, 6, (2), 621-628 View citations (2)
- How Far Ahead Does the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Look?
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 2016, 5, (1), 99-111 View citations (5)
- How did the US economy react to shale gas production revolution? An advanced time series approach
Energy, 2016, 116, (P1), 963-977 View citations (23)
- May Monetary Transmission Lags Have a Role in Missing Inflation Targets in Turkey? Cointegration Tests with Structural Breaks and Structural VAR Analysis
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 8, (4), 93-103
- The dynamic impact of renewable energy consumption on CO2 emissions: A revisited Environmental Kuznets Curve approach
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 54, (C), 838-845 View citations (188)
- The relationships among the returns of investment instruments: a vector autoregressive approach for Turkey
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2016, XXIII, (4(609), Winter), 273-280
- The Interest Rate Corridor as a Macroprudential Tool to Mitigate Rapid Growth in Credits: Evidence from Turkey
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2015, XXII, (4(605), Winter), 133-144 View citations (2)
- The Role of Schooling in Struggling with the Middle-Income Trap: Dynamic Panel Data Analysis
Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, 2015, 2, (4), 205-215
- Assessment of the Crypto Market Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from Unit Root Tests with Different Approximations
- Financial Conditions Index as a Leading Indicator of Business Cycles in Turkey
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.