Details about Luca Cattani
Access statistics for papers by Luca Cattani.
Last updated 2022-07-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Coevolution of Job Automation Risk and Workplace Governance
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena (2020) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Research Policy (2022)
- Education, routine, and complexity-biased Knowledge Enabling Technologies: Evidence from Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Discussion Paper series in Regional Science & Economic Geography, Gran Sasso Science Institute, Social Sciences View citations (1)
- Interlocking Complementarities Between Job Design And Labour Contracts
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin
- Work Flexibility and Firm Growth
Economics Department Working Papers, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy)
- Overeducation among Italian graduates: do different measures actually diverge?
Working Papers, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium
- Assessing the incidence and wage effects of overeducation among Italian graduates using a new measure for educational requirements
Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna View citations (1)
- SOC(HE)-Italy: a classification for graduate occupations
Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna View citations (4)
- Coevolution of job automation risk and workplace governance
Research Policy, 2022, 51, (3) View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Work flexibility and firm growth: evidence from LEED data on the Emilia-Romagna region
(Industrial policy and the future of manufacturing)
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2021, 30, (6), 1516-1538
- Overeducation among Italian graduates: do different measures diverge?
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2018, 35, (2), 491-521
- How do internships undertaken during higher education affect graduates' labour market outcomes in Italy and the United Kingdom?
Chapter 4 in Internships, Employability and the Search for Decent Work Experience, 2021, pp 55-75
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.