Details about Hong Cao
Access statistics for papers by Hong Cao.
Last updated 2016-06-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Identifying the determinants of energy intensity in China: A Bayesian averaging approach
Applied Energy, 2016, 168, (C), 672-682 View citations (13)
- International oil shocks and household consumption in China
Energy Policy, 2014, 75, (C), 146-156 View citations (17)
- Sectoral Responses of the Chinese Stock Market to International Oil Shocks
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2013, 49, (6), 37-51 View citations (19)
- The impact of shareholding structure on firm investment: Evidence from Chinese listed companies
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2013, 25, (C), 85-100 View citations (9)
- Oil shocks and their impact on energy related stocks in China
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (6), 1888-1895 View citations (129)
- Exuberance in China's Renewable Energy Investment: Rationality, Capital Structure, and Implications with Firm Level Evidence
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.