Details about Alessandra Cataldi
Access statistics for papers by Alessandra Cataldi.
Last updated 2016-07-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The merit-order effect in the Italian Power Market: the impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices
Working Papers, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance
See also Journal Article in Energy Policy (2015)
- Does It Pay to Be Productive? The Case of Age Groups
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
Also in DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (2011) View citations (3)
Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (2011) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Manpower (2012)
- The merit-order effect in the Italian power market: The impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices
Energy Policy, 2015, 77, (C), 79-88 View citations (109)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Does it pay to be productive? The case of age groups
International Journal of Manpower, 2012, 33, (3), 264-283 View citations (25)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Productivity-Wage Gaps Among Age Groups: Does the ICT Environment Matter?
De Economist, 2011, 159, (2), 193-221 View citations (36)