Details about Alfonso Carfora
Access statistics for papers by Alfonso Carfora.
Last updated 2018-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Renewable energy development and green public policies complementarities: The case of developed and developing countries
Renewable Energy, 2018, 115, (C), 741-749 View citations (6)
- Renewable generation across Italian regions: Spillover effects and effectiveness of European Regional Fund
Energy Policy, 2017, 102, (C), 132-141 View citations (2)
- Renewable investments: The impact of green policies in developing and developed countries
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 68, (P1), 738-747 View citations (24)
- The effect of Climate Finance on Greenhouse Gas Emission: A Quantile Regression Approach
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7, (1), 185-199 View citations (5)
- Assessing the determinants of SIDS' pattern toward sustainability: A statistical analysis
Energy Policy, 2016, 98, (C), 688-699 View citations (4)
- Estimating the Impact of Feed-in Tariff Adoption: Similarities and Divergences among Countries through a Propensity-score Matching Method
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2016, 6, (2), 144-151 View citations (4)
- Probabilities to adopt feed in tariff conditioned to economic transition: A scenario analysis
Renewable Energy, 2015, 83, (C), 988-997 View citations (7)
- Predicting U.S. recessions through a combination of probability forecasts
Empirical Economics, 2014, 46, (1), 127-144 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.