Details about Kevin Callison
Access statistics for papers by Kevin Callison.
Last updated 2019-06-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Test of Supply-side Explanations of Geographic Variation in Health Care Use
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- An Assessment of the Forward-Looking Hypothesis of the Demand for Cigarettes
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
See also Journal Article in Southern Economic Journal (2018)
- The Effect of Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Laws on Labor Market Outcomes, Health Care Utilization, and Health Behaviors
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
- Do Higher Tobacco Taxes Reduce Adult Smoking? New Evidence of the Effect of Recent Cigarette Tax Increases on Adult Smoking
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2014)
- Social Health Insurance and the Use of Formal and Informal Care in Developing Countries: Evidence from Ghana’s National Health Insurance Scheme
Journal of Development Studies, 2019, 55, (7), 1477-1491
- An Assessment of the Forward‐Looking Hypothesis of the Demand for Cigarettes
Southern Economic Journal, 2018, 85, (1), 48-70
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Economic Freedom and the Affordable Care Act
Public Finance Review, 2018, 46, (2), 301-324 View citations (1)
- Donor registries, first-person consent legislation, and the supply of deceased organ donors
Journal of Health Economics, 2016, 49, (C), 70-75 View citations (2)
- Medicare Managed Care Spillovers and Treatment Intensity
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (7), 873-887 View citations (1)
- DO HIGHER TOBACCO TAXES REDUCE ADULT SMOKING? NEW EVIDENCE OF THE EFFECT OF RECENT CIGARETTE TAX INCREASES ON ADULT SMOKING
Economic Inquiry, 2014, 52, (1), 155-172 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Adolescent Cognitive and Noncognitive Correlates of Adult Health
Journal of Human Capital, 2011, 5, (1), 29 - 69 View citations (40)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.