Details about Beatriz Calzada Olvera
Access statistics for papers by Beatriz Calzada Olvera.
Last updated 2023-01-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Complexity and Productive Structure in Latin America: A Network Analysis of Trade Patterns
CAFE Working Papers, Centre for Applied Finance and Economics (CAFE), Birmingham City Business School, Birmingham City University
- COVID-19 in Central America: effects of firm resilience and policy responses on employment
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- How does innovation take place in the mining industry?: Understanding the logic behind innovation in a changing context
MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) View citations (6)
- What is the potential of natural resource based industrialisation in Latin America? An Input-Output analysis of the extractive sectors
MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) View citations (3)
- The Millennium Development Goals after 2015: A Proposal for 2015-2030
Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin
- Covid-19 in Central America: Firm resilience and policy responses on employment
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2022, 44, (6), 1280-1295
- Innovation in mining: what are the challenges and opportunities along the value chain for Latin American suppliers?
Mineral Economics, 2022, 35, (1), 35-51 View citations (2)
- The emergence of Urban Community Resilience Initiatives During the COVID-19 Pandemic: An International Exploratory Study
The European Journal of Development Research, 2022, 34, (1), 432-454 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.