Details about Dodge Cahan
Access statistics for papers by Dodge Cahan.
Last updated 2019-08-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Democratic-Republican Presidential Growth Gap and the Partisan Balance of the State Governments
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (7)
- Electoral cycles in government employment: Evidence from US gubernatorial elections
European Economic Review, 2019, 111, (C), 122-138 View citations (7)
- Asymmetric equilibria in spatial competition under weakly concave scoring rules
Economics Letters, 2018, 167, (C), 71-74
- Electoral competition under best-worst voting rules
Social Choice and Welfare, 2018, 51, (2), 259-279 View citations (1)
- Nonconvergent Electoral Equilibria under Scoring Rules: Beyond Plurality
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2017, 19, (2), 445-460 View citations (4)
- Unification of Oligopolistic Markets for a Homogeneous Good in the Presence of an Antitrust Commission
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2015, 15, (3), 239-256
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.