Details about Michael Cary
Access statistics for papers by Michael Cary.
Last updated 2023-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- AfricArXiv – the pan-African Open Scholarly Repository
AfricArxiv, Center for Open Science
- Climate policy boosts trade competitiveness: Evidence from timber trade networks
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2023, 188, (C)
- Gendered Consequences of COVID-19 Among Professional Tennis Players
Journal of Sports Economics, 2023, 24, (2), 241-266 View citations (1)
- Moving toward a green revolution in Japan: Symmetric and asymmetric relationships among clean energy technology development investments, economic growth, and CO2 emissions
Energy & Environment, 2022, 33, (7), 1417-1440
- Democracy and deforestation: The role of spillover effects
Forest Policy and Economics, 2021, 125, (C) View citations (7)
- Alley cropping as an alternative under changing climate and risk scenarios: A Monte-Carlo simulation approach
Agricultural Systems, 2020, 185, (C) View citations (3)
- Have greenhouse gas emissions from US energy production peaked? State level evidence from six subsectors
Environment Systems and Decisions, 2020, 40, (1), 125-134 View citations (2)
- International Collaboration in Open Access Publications: How Income Shapes International Collaboration
Publications, 2020, 8, (1), 1-24 View citations (7)
- Increasing Access to Clean Fuels and Clean Technologies: A Club Convergence Approach
Clean Technol., 2019, 1, (1), 1-18
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.