Details about Nicola Cantore
Access statistics for papers by Nicola Cantore.
Last updated 2017-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Promoting Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Africa: A Framework to Evaluate Employment Generation and Cost-effectiveness
ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
Also in Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2016)
- Perceived risks in cross-border transactions in agri-food chains
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Commercio elettronico per la dinamica delle catene agro-alimentari internazionali: un’analisi del potenziale [E-commerce for the dynamics of international agri-food chains: an adoption potential analysis]
DEIAgra Working Papers, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering
- Commercio elettronico per la dinamica delle catene agroalimentari internazionali: un'analisi del potenziale
2008 XVI Convegno Annuale SIEA - Le Dinamiche del Commercio Agro-alimentare Tra Commodities e Prodotti Differenziati, 5-6 Giugno 2008, Trieste, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA)
- Organic certification systems and international trading of agricultural products in gravity models
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (2)
- Equity and CO2 emissions distribution in climate change integrated assessment modelling
DEIAgra Working Papers, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Energy (2010)
- The challenge of the international organic certification: a new opportunity for agricultural trading?
105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Reconsidering the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis: the trade off between environment and welfare
Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality View citations (1)
- Factors Determining Environmental Kuznets Curve: Sustainability Assessment and Implications for Policy Makers
- Manufacturing as an engine of growth: Which is the best fuel?
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2017, 42, (C), 56-66 View citations (8)
- Does energy efficiency improve technological change and economic growth in developing countries?
Energy Policy, 2016, 92, (C), 279-285 View citations (10)
- The Impact of Temporary Migration on Source Countries
International Migration Review, 2015, 49, (3), 697-726
- How Can Low-income Countries Gain from a Framework Agreement on Climate Change? An Analysis with Integrated Assessment Modelling
Development Policy Review, 2014, 32, (3), 313-326 View citations (1)
- Sustainability in organic and conventional farm ing: toward s a multicriteria model based on simulated farm indicators
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, 2013, 2013/1, (1), 175-200
- Sweet and Sour Changes in Trade Regimes
The World Economy, 2013, 36, (6), 786-806 View citations (1)
- Sustainability of the energy sector in the Mediterranean region
Energy, 2012, 48, (1), 423-430 View citations (6)
- Distributional aspects of emissions in climate change integrated assessment models
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (5), 2919-2924 View citations (26)
- Equality and CO2 emissions distribution in climate change integrated assessment modelling
Energy, 2010, 35, (1), 298-313 View citations (47)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Social preferences and Environmental Kuznets Curve in climate change integrated assessment modelling
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, 2010, 10, (1/2), 123-142 View citations (2)
- Commercio elettronico e fiducia: analisi preliminare del potenziale in filiere agro-alimentari internazionali
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2009, 11, (2), 63-83
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.