Details about Tarkan Çavuşoğlu
Access statistics for papers by Tarkan Çavuşoğlu.
Last updated 2021-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Credit transmission mechanism in Turkey: An empirical investigation
ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University View citations (3)
- Schooling and income inequality in the long-run
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2019, 43, (3), 594-606
- An OECD cross-country evidence on the tax evasion and tax rates relationship
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2015, 30, (352), 31-54
- Does decentralization reduce income inequality? Only in rich states
Southern Economic Journal, 2015, 82, (1), 285-306 View citations (4)
- Efficiency and hedging effectiveness in the NYMEX crude oil futures market
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2011, 26, (308), 29-51
- Purchasing Power Parity Revisited: A Time-Varying Parameter Approach
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), 2701-2708 View citations (1)
- Political instability, political freedom and inflation
Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (30), 3839-3847 View citations (7)
- Growth effects of currency mismatches: evidence from emerging economies
Applied Economics, 2009, 41, (13), 1677-1690
- MODELLING INFLATION UNCERTAINTY IN TRANSITION ECONOMIES:THE CASE OF RUSSIA AND THE FORMER SOVIET REPUBLICS
Economic Annals, 2008, 53, (178-179), 44-71 View citations (1)
- Economic Behavior, Economic Freedom, and Entrepreneurship
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.