Details about Margarida Catalão-Lopes
Access statistics for papers by Margarida Catalão-Lopes.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Corporate Giving, Competition and the Economic Cycle
Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa View citations (3)
- Scope economies, entry deterrence and welfare
CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) View citations (1)
- Merge or Concentrate? Some Insights for Antitrust Policy
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department
- Financing in the Eurosystem: Fixed Versus Variable Rate Tenders
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department View citations (4)
- Quality Signaling Through Advertising and Brand Extension in Multiproduct Firms
Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa
- Stable mergers and cartels involving asymmetric firms
Nova SBE Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics View citations (2)
- The effects of environmental policy and technology transfer on GHG emissions: The case of Portugal
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2022, 61, (C), 255-264 View citations (1)
- Environmental Policy and GHG Emissions: The Case of Southern Europe
International Advances in Economic Research, 2021, 27, (3), 249-251 View citations (1)
- PPP hospitals: evidence for deliveries and impact of the Caesarean rate in a European country
Public Money & Management, 2021, 41, (4), 296-303 View citations (1)
- Post-merger internal organization in multitier decentralized supply chains
Journal of Economics, 2021, 132, (3), 251-289 View citations (1)
- Does asymmetric information always help entry deterrence? Can it increase welfare?
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2020, 29, (3), 686-705
- Improving medical decision-making with a management science game theory approach to liver transplantation
Omega, 2020, 94, (C)
- The impact of oil shocks on innovation for alternative sources of energy: Is there an asymmetric response when oil prices go up or down?
Journal of Commodity Markets, 2020, 19, (C) View citations (4)
- Are Larger Merger Synergies Bad News for Consumers? Endogenous Post‐Merger Internal Organization
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2019, 121, (4), 1728-1756 View citations (2)
- Can switching from gasoline to aromatics mitigate the price risk of refineries?
Energy Policy, 2019, 134, (C) View citations (3)
- Improving the Mentoring Process for Social Entrepreneurship in Portugal: A Qualitative Study
Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, 2019, 10, (3), 367-379 View citations (3)
- Portuguese stock market returns and oil price variations
Applied Economics Letters, 2015, 22, (7), 515-520 View citations (1)
- Economies of Scope, Entry Deterrence and Welfare
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2013, 13, (1), 419-452 View citations (1)
- Quantitative vs. Qualitative Criteria for Credit Risk Assessment
Frontiers in Finance and Economics, 2011, 8, (1), 69-87
- Signaling advertising by multiproduct firms
International Journal of Game Theory, 2011, 40, (2), 403-425 View citations (2)
- Small Fish Become Big Fish: Mergers in Stackelberg Markets Revisited
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2011, 11, (1), 1-20 View citations (15)
- Fixed- and Variable-Rate Tenders in the Management of Liquidity by the Eurosystem: Implications of the Recent Credit Crisis
International Journal of Central Banking, 2010, 6, (2), 199-230 View citations (3)
- MERGERS OF PRODUCERS OF COMPLEMENTS: HOW AUTONOMOUS MARKETS CHANGE THE PRICE EFFECTS*
Manchester School, 2010, 78, (1), 60-75 View citations (4)
- Bank Mergers, Information, Default and the Price of Credit
Economic Notes, 2006, 35, (1), 49-62
- Market power measurement: an application to the Portuguese credit market
Investigaciones Economicas, 1994, 18, (2), 391-399 View citations (2)
- Evaluating Price Risk Mitigation Strategies for an Oil and Gas Company
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.