Details about Katherine Silz Carson
Access statistics for papers by Katherine Silz Carson.
Last updated 2021-02-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- An Experimental Investigation Of Explanations For Inconsistencies In Responses To Second Offers In Double Referenda
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004, Royal Economic Society View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2003)
- Public resource allocation, strategic behavior, and status quo bias in choice experiments
Public Choice, 2020, 185, (1), 1-19
- Necessary conditions for demand revelation in double referenda
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2009, 57, (2), 219-225 View citations (19)
- Why do people non-demand reveal in hypothetical double referenda for public goods?
Applied Economics, 2009, 41, (27), 3561-3569 View citations (2)
- Resolving questions about bias in real and hypothetical referenda
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2007, 38, (4), 513-525 View citations (27)
- An experimental investigation of explanations for inconsistencies in responses to second offers in double referenda
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2003, 46, (3), 472-489 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Incentive compatible mechanisms for providing environmental public goods
Chapter 15 in Handbook on Experimental Economics and the Environment, 2013, pp 434-457
- Formative Assessment in Economics Courses
Chapter 7 in Teaching Innovations in Economics, 2010
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.