Details about Helen Cabalu
Access statistics for papers by Helen Cabalu.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modeling the Effects of the MFA Liberalization on Philippine Clothing Trade
Philippine Journal of Development, Philippine Institute for Development Studies
- Modelling the impact of energy policies on the Philippine economy: Carbon tax, energy efficiency, and changes in the energy mix
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2015, 48, (C), 222-237 View citations (15)
- Winners and losers in Vietnam equitisation programs
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2014, 36, (1), 172-184 View citations (10)
- Indicators of security of natural gas supply in Asia
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (1), 218-225 View citations (49)
- The role of regional cooperation in energy security: the case of the ASEAN+3
International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 2010, 33, (1/2), 56-72
- Vulnerability of Natural Gas Supply in the Asian Gas Market
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2009, 39, (2), 255-270 View citations (6)
- Does AFTA Create or Divert Trade?
Global Economy Journal, 2007, 7, (4), 1-18 View citations (5)
- Trade-offs in Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Philippine 2005 Tariff Changes
Journal of Economic Integration, 2007, 22, 637-663 View citations (5)
- Governance structures for competition policy: a case study of the Philippines
Philippine Review of Economics, 2006, 43, (2), 101-114
- When east meets south: economic gains from India-APEC trade
Applied Economics, 2000, 32, (11), 1405-1418 View citations (1)
- A Review of the Asian Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses
Australian Economic Review, 1999, 32, (3), 304-313 View citations (2)
- Ins and Outs of Asia’s Financial Crisis
Journal of Economic Integration, 1999, 14, 326-345
- BARRIERS TO AUSTRALIAN MINERAL EXPORTS
Economic Papers, 1995, 14, (1), 12-27
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.