Details about Carmen Carrion-Flores
Access statistics for papers by Carmen Carrion-Flores.
Last updated 2017-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Land Use Change: A Spatial Multinomial Choice Analysis
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (5)
- Do Voluntary Pollution Reduction Programs (VPRs) Spur Innovation in Environmental Technology
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (2)
- Environmental Innovation and Environmental Policy: An Empirical Test of Bi-Directional Effects
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- Using Regression Discontinuity Design to Identify the Effect of Zoning
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- A fixed effects logit model of rural land conversion and zoning
The Annals of Regional Science, 2017, 58, (1), 181-208
- An analysis of the ENERGY STAR® program in Alachua County, Florida
Ecological Economics, 2017, 131, (C), 98-108 View citations (2)
- Does the housing market value energy efficient homes? Evidence from the energy star program
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2016, 57, (C), 63-76 View citations (9)
- Do voluntary pollution reduction programs (VPRs) spur or deter environmental innovation? Evidence from 33/50
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2013, 66, (3), 444-459 View citations (19)
- Environmental innovation and environmental performance
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2010, 59, (1), 27-42 View citations (85)
- Identifying spatial interactions in the presence of spatial error autocorrelation: An application to land use spillovers
Resource and Energy Economics, 2010, 32, (2), 135-153 View citations (6)
- Economics and Land Use Planning – Alan W. Evans
Papers in Regional Science, 2006, 85, (1), 165-167
- Determinants of Residential Land-Use Conversion and Sprawl at the Rural-Urban Fringe
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2004, 86, (4), 889-904 View citations (68)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.