Details about Ignazio Cabras
Access statistics for papers by Ignazio Cabras.
Last updated 2017-03-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Development, Entrepreneurial Embeddedness and Resilience: The Case of Pubs in Rural Ireland
European Planning Studies, 2016, 24, (2), 254-276
- Embedded models of rural entrepreneurship: The case of pubs in Cumbria, North West of England
Local Economy, 2014, 29, (6-7), 598-616
- The Role and Significance of Rates Relief for Supporting Businesses in Wales
Environment and Planning C, 2014, 32, (6), 982-999
Also in Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2014, 32, (6), 982-999 (2014)
- Nuclear Economies and Local Supply Chains in Peripheral Areas: The Case of West Cumbria
European Planning Studies, 2012, 20, (4), 707-724 View citations (2)
- Industrial and Provident Societies and Village Pubs: Exploring Community Cohesion in Rural Britain
Environment and Planning A, 2011, 43, (10), 2419-2434 View citations (2)
Also in Environment and Planning A, 2011, 43, (10), 2419-2434 (2011) View citations (3)
- Use of E-procurement in Local Authorities' Purchasing and Its Effects on Local Economies: Evidence from Cumbria, UK
European Planning Studies, 2010, 18, (7), 1133-1151
- Village pubs as a social propellant in rural areas: an econometric study
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2010, 53, (7), 947-962 View citations (2)
- Impacts of Agglomeration on Call Centre Operations: Evidence from North West England
Regional Studies, 2009, 43, (7), 923-934
- Off-shoring in the contact centre industry and employment in the North West of England
The Service Industries Journal, 2009, 29, (2), 173-184
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.