Details about Geoffrey Carliner
Access statistics for papers by Geoffrey Carliner.
Last updated 2012-06-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- The Wages and Language Skills of U.S. Immigrants
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (26)
- The Language Ability of U.S. Immigrants: Assimilation and Cohort Effects
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (47)
- Designing a tax incentive scheme: The case of a wage tip
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1984, 4, (4), 501-515 View citations (2)
- The Wages of Older Men
Journal of Human Resources, 1982, 17, (1), 25-38 View citations (7)
- Female Labor Force Participation Rates for Nine Ethnic Groups
Journal of Human Resources, 1981, 16, (2), 286-293 View citations (1)
- Wage Differences by Language Group and the Market for Language Skills in Canada
Journal of Human Resources, 1981, 16, (3), 384-399 View citations (62)
- Female Labour Supply and Fertility in Canada
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1980, 13, (1), 46-64 View citations (14)
- Wages, Earnings and Hours of First, Second, and Third Generation American Males
Economic Inquiry, 1980, 18, (1), 87-102 View citations (104)
- Determinants of Home Ownership
Land Economics, 1974, 50, (2), 109-119 View citations (5)
- Income Elasticity of Housing Demand
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1973, 55, (4), 528-32 View citations (16)
- Politics and Economics in the Eighties
NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (28)
- Introduction to "Politics and Economics in the Eighties"
A chapter in Politics and Economics in the Eighties, 1991, pp 1-16 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.