Details about Luis Carvalho
Access statistics for papers by Luis Carvalho.
Last updated 2019-11-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Biotech by Bricolage? Agency, institutional relatedness and new path development in peripheral regions
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography View citations (7)
- Intermediation in public procurement of innovation: How Amsterdam’s startup-in-residence programme connects startups to urban challenges
Research Policy, 2019, 48, (9), - View citations (3)
- Beyond the joint-venture: knowledge sourcing in Chinese automotive events
Industry and Innovation, 2018, 25, (4), 389-407
- Making waves: the valuation of innovations in San Sebastian’s surf economy
European Planning Studies, 2018, 26, (1), 75-93 View citations (2)
- Urbanize or Perish? Assessing the Urbanization of Knowledge Locations in Europe
Journal of Urban Technology, 2016, 23, (1), 53-70 View citations (4)
- Smart cities from scratch? A socio-technical perspective
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, 2015, 8, (1), 43-60 View citations (13)
- Creating Knowledge Locations in Cities: Innovation and Integration Challenges. edited by Willem van Winden, Luis de Carvalho, Erwin van Tuijl, Jeroen van Haaren and Leo van den Berg (eds). London: Routledge. 2012. 272 pp. £90. ISBN: 978-0-415-69854-2
Papers in Regional Science, 2013, 92, (3), 685-689
- Knowledge Networks and Processes of Anchoring in Portuguese Biotechnology
Regional Studies, 2013, 47, (7), 1018-1033 View citations (11)
- Green Urban Transport Policies and Cleantech Innovations: Evidence from Curitiba, Göteborg and Hamburg
European Planning Studies, 2011, 20, (3), 375-396 View citations (11)
- Manufacturing in the New Urban Economy by Willem van Winden, Leo van den Berg, Luis Carvalho, and Erwin van Tuijl
Journal of Regional Science, 2011, 51, (4), 844-846
- Multinational Knowledge Strategies, Policy and the Upgrading Process of Regions: Revisiting the Automotive Industry in Ostrava and Shanghai
European Planning Studies, 2011, 20, (10), 1627-1646
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.