Details about Maria Lurdes Castro Martins
Access statistics for papers by Maria Lurdes Castro Martins.
Last updated 2022-07-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Socioeconomic related inequalities in students' mathematics achievement in the European Union
NIMA Working Papers, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho
- Does corruption boost or harm firms’ performance in developing and emerging economies? A firm‐level study
The World Economy, 2020, 43, (8), 2119-2152 View citations (5)
- The opportunity to create a business: Systemic banking crisis, institutional factor conditions and trade openness
Journal of International Entrepreneurship, 2020, 18, (4), 393-418 View citations (1)
- The impact of the decision environment on consumer choice of mobile service plans: An experimental examination
Utilities Policy, 2019, 56, (C), 20-32 View citations (1)
- Competition among pharmacies and the typology of services delivered: The Portuguese case
Health Policy, 2015, 119, (5), 640-647 View citations (3)
- Do inequalities in parents' education play an important role in PISA students' mathematics achievement test score disparities?
Economics of Education Review, 2010, 29, (6), 1016-1033 View citations (46)
- Exporting barriers: Insights from Portuguese small- and medium-sized exporters and non-exporters
Journal of International Entrepreneurship, 2010, 8, (3), 254-272 View citations (33)
- International differences in telecommunications demand
Information Economics and Policy, 2003, 15, (3), 291-303 View citations (5)
- Social welfare loss due to second-best pricing: an application to the Portuguese telecommunications
Applied Economics, 2001, 33, (13), 1683-1687
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.