Details about Alessandra Catozzella
Access statistics for papers by Alessandra Catozzella.
Last updated 2018-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assessing the Impact of Public Support on Innovative Productivity
DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) View citations (4)
- Beyond Additionality: Are Innovation Subsidies Counterproductive?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (6)
- Beyond the Knowledge Production Function: The Role of R+D in a Multi-faceted Innovative Process
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena View citations (5)
- The Catalysing Role of In-House R&D in Fostering the Complementarity of Innovative Inputs
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (17)
- The possible adverse impact of innovation subsidies: some evidence from Italy
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 2016, 12, (2), 351-368 View citations (4)
- Beyond absorptive capacity: in-house R&D as a driver of innovative complementarities
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (1), 39-42 View citations (1)
- The Catalysing Role of In-House R&D in Fostering Complementarity Among Innovative Inputs
Industry and Innovation, 2014, 21, (3), 179-196 View citations (7)
- The possible adverse impact of innovation subsidies: some evidence from a bivariate switching model
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (1), 648-661 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.