Details about James Carroll
Access statistics for papers by James Carroll.
Last updated 2020-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The use of personal guarantees in Irish SME lending
Economic Letters, Central Bank of Ireland View citations (5)
- Reducing Electricity Demand through Smart Metering: The Role of Improved Household Knowledge
Economic Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Economics Department View citations (2)
- Productivity and the Determinants of Efficiency in Irish Agriculture (1996-2006)
83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland, Agricultural Economics Society View citations (6)
- A Comparison of Stochastic Frontier Approaches to Estimating Inefficiency and Total Factor Productivity: An Application to Irish Dairy Farming
Economic Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Economics Department View citations (5)
- Irish SME Investment in Economic Recovery
Quarterly Bulletin Articles, 2016, 77-91 View citations (1)
- Low energy efficiency in rental properties: Asymmetric information or low willingness-to-pay?
Energy Policy, 2016, 96, (C), 617-629 View citations (15)
- The Effects of Energy Cost Labelling on Appliance Purchasing Decisions: Trial Results from Ireland
Journal of Consumer Policy, 2016, 39, (1), 23-40 View citations (5)
Also in Journal of Consumer Policy, 2016, 39, (1), 23-40 (2016) View citations (6)
- Understanding SME interest rate variation across Europe
Quarterly Bulletin Articles, 2016, 60-76 View citations (9)
- Reducing household electricity demand through smart metering: The role of improved information about energy saving
Energy Economics, 2014, 45, (C), 234-243 View citations (30)
- An Econometric Analysis of Charitable Donations in the Republic of Ireland
The Economic and Social Review, 2005, 36, (3), 229-249 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.