Details about Juan Carlos Cesco
Access statistics for papers by Juan Carlos Cesco.
Last updated 2014-12-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hedonic games related to many-to-one matching problems
Social Choice and Welfare, 2012, 39, (4), 737-749 View citations (5)
- A general characterization for non-balanced games in terms of U-cycles
European Journal of Operational Research, 2008, 191, (2), 409-415
- Fundamental cycles of pre-imputations in non-balanced TU-games
International Journal of Game Theory, 2003, 32, (2), 211-221 View citations (2)
- Perfection of Nash equilibria in continous games
Mathematical Social Sciences, 1996, 31, (1), 53-53 View citations (1)
Also in Mathematical Social Sciences, 1995, 29, (3), 225-237 (1995) View citations (5)
- A nash type equilibrium in games without transitive preferences
Mathematical Social Sciences, 1989, 17, (1), 47-56
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.