Details about Michele Graziano Ceddia
Access statistics for papers by Michele Graziano Ceddia.
Last updated 2014-04-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Smallholder Adoption of Soil and Water Conservation Practices in Northern Ghana
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (4)
- Managing infectious diseases over connected populations: a non-convex optimal control
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Policies for the regulation of coexistence between GM and conventional crops
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- A complex system perspective on the emergence and spread of infectious diseases: Integrating economic and ecological aspects
Ecological Economics, 2013, 90, (C), 124-131 View citations (1)
- Optimal Disease Eradication in Sympatric Metapopulations
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2012, 52, (4), 499-530 View citations (1)
- On the regulation of spatial externalities: coexistence between GM and conventional crops in the EU and the ‘newcomer principle’
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2011, 55, (1), 126-143 View citations (6)
- Managing invasive alien species with professional and hobby farmers: Insights from ecological-economic modelling
Ecological Economics, 2009, 68, (5), 1366-1374 View citations (7)
- Biosecurity in agriculture: an economic analysis of coexistence of professional and hobby production
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2008, 54, (4), 18
Also in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2008, 52, (4), 453-470 (2008) View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.