Details about Somnath Chattopadhyay
|Postal address:||Dr. Somnath Chattopadhyay* Assistant Professor and HOD Department of Economics KRKKM, University of Burdwan Email: email@example.com *Formerly affiliated to Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata and ICRA Ltd. (A Moody's Investors Service Company)|
Access statistics for papers by Somnath Chattopadhyay.
Last updated 2017-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of Market Reforms and External Shocks on Indian Stock Indices: Evidence on Structural Breaks and Weak-Form Efficiency
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 2017, 6, 426-442
- Global Macroeconomic Performance: A Comparative Study Based on Composite Scores
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 2015, 4, 51-68
- ANALYSIS OF POVERTY AND EFFICIENCY: AN EARNINGS FRONTIER APPROACH
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2014, 66, (2), 133-155 View citations (2)
- Decomposition of inter-regional poverty gap in India: a spatial approach
Empirical Economics, 2014, 46, (1), 65-99
- District-level poverty estimation: a proposed method
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2011, 38, (10), 2327-2343 View citations (1)
- ESTIMATING SPATIAL CONSUMER PRICE INDICES THROUGH ENGEL CURVE ANALYSIS
Review of Income and Wealth, 2011, 57, (1), 138-155 View citations (24)
- Earnings efficiency and poverty dominance analysis: a spatial approach
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), 2298-2318 View citations (1)
- Inter-regional Poverty Comparisons: Case of West Bengal
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2011, 9, (2), 104-122 View citations (4)
- District level poverty estimation: a spatial approach
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (4), 2962-2977 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.