Details about Jiawei Chen
Access statistics for papers by Jiawei Chen.
Last updated 2013-06-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How do Switching Costs Affect Market Concentration and Prices in Network Industries?
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (18)
- How much competition is a secondary market?
Working Papers, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales View citations (10)
- Product Compatibility in Network Industries with Switching Costs
Working Papers, NET Institute
- Switching Costs and Dynamic Price Competition in Network Industries
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (1)
- Avoiding Market Dominance: Product Compatibility in Markets with Network Effects
2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (59)
Also in Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics (2008) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in RAND Journal of Economics (2009)
- The Effects of Mergers with Dynamic Capacity Accumulation
Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2009)
- Two-Sided Matching and Spread Determinants in the Loan Market
Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- Two-sided matching in the loan market
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2013, 31, (2), 145-152 View citations (22)
- Do sales tax credits stimulate the automobile market?
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2010, 28, (4), 397-402 View citations (7)
- Estimating a tournament model of intra-firm wage differentials
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 155, (1), 39-55 View citations (2)
- Avoiding market dominance: product compatibility in markets with network effects
RAND Journal of Economics, 2009, 40, (3), 455-485 View citations (65)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- The effects of mergers with dynamic capacity accumulation
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2009, 27, (1), 92-109 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Demand and supply estimation biases due to omission of durability
Journal of Econometrics, 2008, 147, (2), 247-257 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.