Details about Huafeng (Jason) Chen
Access statistics for papers by Huafeng (Jason) Chen.
Last updated 2012-10-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Habit Formation, Time-Varying Risk Aversion and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns
GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business View citations (2)
- Investment-cash flow sensitivity cannot be a good measure of financial constraints: Evidence from the time series
Journal of Financial Economics, 2012, 103, (2), 393-410 View citations (76)
- Do Nonfinancial Stakeholders Affect the Pricing of Risky Debt? Evidence from Unionized Workers
Review of Finance, 2011, 16, (2), 347-383 View citations (39)
- Firm life expectancy and the heterogeneity of the book-to-market effect
Journal of Financial Economics, 2011, 100, (2), 402-423 View citations (1)
- Labor Unions, Operating Flexibility, and the Cost of Equity
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2011, 46, (1), 25-58 View citations (77)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.