Details about Mingyu Chen
Access statistics for papers by Mingyu Chen.
Last updated 2017-03-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can a Summer Make a Difference? The Impact of the American Economic Association Summer Program on Minority Student Outcomes
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Labor mismatch in the Great Recession: a review of indexes using recent U.S. data
Review, 2013, (May), 237-272 View citations (5)
- Okun’s law: a meaningful guide for monetary policy?
Economic Synopses, 2012 View citations (2)
- “Dewey defeats Truman”: be aware of data revisions
Page One Economics Newsletter, 2012, (apr), 1-3
- Oil price shocks and inflation risk
Economic Synopses, 2011 View citations (1)
- RMB appreciation and U.S. inflation risk
Economic Synopses, 2011
- The mismatch between job openings and job seekers
The Regional Economist, 2011, (July), 10-11 View citations (1)