Details about Seung Mo Choi
Access statistics for papers by Seung Mo Choi.
Last updated 2014-01-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A decomposition of China's productivity through calibration of an endogenous growth model
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Institutional Foundations for Economic Growth
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- How Large are Learning Externalities? Measurement by Calibration
Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University
- International technology adoption, R&D, and productivity growth
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2013, 13, (1), 24 View citations (3)
- Korean Economic Integration: Prospects and Pitfalls
International Economic Journal, 2012, 26, (3), 471-485 View citations (2)
- HOW LARGE ARE LEARNING EXTERNALITIES?
International Economic Review, 2011, 52, (4), 1077-1103 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.