Details about Tinfah Chung
Access statistics for papers by Tinfah Chung.
Last updated 2021-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Xiaomi – Transforming the Competitive Smartphone Market to Become a Major Player
Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, 2020, 8, (3), 96-110
- Malaysia’s Tax Structure – Aligning Taxes to Higher Income Country
Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2019, 7, (2), 42-58
- Whither competition in Malaysia’s banking industryex post a restructuring
Journal of Economic Studies, 2018, 45, (2), 263-282
- PLUNGING OIL PRICES IMPACT MALAYSIA’S AND INDONESIA’S ECONOMY
Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017, 5, (1), 49-68 View citations (2)
- A test of the linkage among money supply, liquidity and share prices in Asia
Japan and the World Economy, 2016, 39, (C), 48-61 View citations (1)
- Money supply, interest rate, liquidity and share prices: A test of their linkage
Global Finance Journal, 2012, 23, (3), 202-220 View citations (7)
- Financial Centers in East Asia: The Malaysian Perspective
Chapter 11 in A New Financial Market Structure for East Asia, 2005
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.