Details about David Chivers
Access statistics for papers by David Chivers.
Last updated 2017-12-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Success, Survive or Escape? Aspirations and Poverty Traps
Working Papers, Durham University Business School
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2017)
- Fearing the Worst: The Importance of Uncertainty for Inequality
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economic Theory (2015)
- Employment-based Health Insurance and Misallocation: Implications for the Macroeconomy
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2017, 23, 125-149 View citations (2)
See also Software Item (2016)
- Success, survive or escape? Aspirations and poverty traps
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2017, 143, (C), 116-132
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Fearing the worst: the importance of uncertainty for inequality
Economic Theory, 2015, 60, (2), 345-370 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Code and data files for "Employment-based Health Insurance and Misallocation: Implications for the Macroeconomy"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2017)