Details about Jude Okechukwu Chukwu
Access statistics for papers by Jude Okechukwu Chukwu.
Last updated 2014-06-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamics of remittance utilization by Nigerian households
Progress in Development Studies, 2015, 15, (4), 343-357 View citations (1)
- Subsidies and the Demand for Petroleum Products in Nigeria
International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, 2014, 3, (2), 100-109 View citations (1)
- Budget Deficits, Money Growth and Price Level in Nigeria
African Development Review, 2013, 25, (4), 468-477 View citations (1)
Also in African Development Review, 2013, 25, (4), 468–477 (2013) View citations (1)
- Does Domestic Energy Consumption Contribute to Exports? Empirical Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2013, 3, (3), 297-306 View citations (3)
- Electricity Supply, Fossil fuel Consumption, Co2 Emissions and Economic Growth: Implications and Policy Options for Sustainable Development in Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2013, 3, (3), 262-271 View citations (10)
- Electricity consumption and economic growth: further evidence from nigeria
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (3), A19
- Purchasing power parity puzzle:evidence from Ghana
Journal of Developing Areas, 2010, 44, (1), 101-121 View citations (1)
- Using a Contingent Valuation Approach for Improved Solid Waste Management Facility: Evidence from Enugu State, Nigeria
Journal of African Economies, 2008, 17, (2), 277-304
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.