Details about Hyundo Choi
Access statistics for papers by Hyundo Choi.
Last updated 2020-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Innovation and access to technologies for sustainable development: diagnosing weaknesses and identifying interventions in the Transnational Arena
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library
- Housing Market Response to New Flood Risk Information and the Impact on Poor Tenant
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2020, 61, (1), 55-79
- The importance of research teams with diverse backgrounds: Research collaboration in the Journal of Productivity Analysis
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2020, 53, (1), 5-19
- Can hydrogen fuel vehicles be a sustainable alternative on vehicle market?: Comparison of electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2019, 143, (C), 239-248 View citations (3)
- IncumbentsÃ¢Â€Â™ response to demand-side policies: The case of solar and wind power sectors
Science and Public Policy, 2019, 46, (5), 648-660
- Leveraging bridging universities to access international knowledge: Korean universities’ R&D internationalization
Scientometrics, 2019, 120, (2), 519-537
- Environmental innovation inertia: Analyzing the business circumstances for environmental process and product innovations
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2018, 27, (8), 1623-1634 View citations (1)
- Network variations at the intersection of national capability orientation and technological path dependence – patent citation network analysis of the hydrogen energy and nano-tech sectors
Industry and Innovation, 2018, 25, (8), 809-831 View citations (2)
- Technology-push and demand-pull factors in emerging sectors: evidence from the electric vehicle market
Industry and Innovation, 2018, 25, (7), 655-674 View citations (4)
- Two faces of scientific knowledge in the external technology search process
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2018, 133, (C), 41-50
- The role of the complementary sector and its relationship with network formation and government policies in emerging sectors: The case of solar photovoltaics between 2001 and 2009
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2014, 82, (C), 80-94 View citations (13)
- Government-driven knowledge networks as precursors to emerging sectors: a case of the hydrogen energy sector in Korea
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2011, 20, (3), 751-787 View citations (7)
- Analysis of product efficiency of hybrid vehicles and promotion policies
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (5), 2262-2271 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.