Details about Jeff Chan
Access statistics for papers by Jeff Chan.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forced displacement and migrants' location choices: Evidence from the Japanese-Canadian experience during World War II
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2023, 211, (C), 206-240
- Oil royalties and the provision of public education in Brazil
Economics of Education Review, 2023, 92, (C)
- Farming output, concentration, and market access: Evidence from the 19th-century American railroad expansion
Journal of Development Economics, 2022, 157, (C) View citations (1)
- The Geography of Social Distancing in Canada: Evidence from Facebook
Canadian Public Policy, 2020, 46, (S1), S19-S28 View citations (7)
- Labour market characteristics and surviving import shocks
The World Economy, 2019, 42, (5), 1288-1315 View citations (4)
- Tariffs and the Composition of Employment: Evidence from the Canada–US Free Trade Agreement
Canadian Public Policy, 2019, 45, (3), 342-365 View citations (2)
- The Effect of Immigration on Local Public Finances
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (4), 2423-2428 View citations (1)
- The effect of college education on intolerance: evidence from Google search data
Applied Economics Letters, 2019, 26, (2), 83-86 View citations (4)
- Does import competition worsen the gender gap? Evidence from matched employer–employee data
Economics Letters, 2018, 165, (C), 13-16 View citations (3)
- Market access and occupational upgrading: evidence from the 19th century American transportation network
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (45), 4879-4900
- The long-run impact of the power loom: evidence from 19th century Prussia
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (3), 1776-1791
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.