Details about Jin-Young Choi
Access statistics for papers by Jin-Young Choi.
Last updated 2020-03-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- General Doubly Robust Identification and Estimation
Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics
- Twins are more different than commonly believed, but made less different by compensating behaviors
Economics & Human Biology, 2019, 35, (C), 18-31
- Minimum distance estimator for sharp regression discontinuity with multiple running variables
Economics Letters, 2018, 162, (C), 10-14 View citations (1)
- Regression Discontinuity with Multiple Running Variables Allowing Partial Effects
Political Analysis, 2018, 26, (3), 258-274 View citations (1)
- Relaxing conditions for local average treatment effect in fuzzy regression discontinuity
Economics Letters, 2018, 173, (C), 47-50 View citations (1)
- Semiparametric Estimator for Binary‐outcome Sample Selection: Prejudice Matters in Election
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2018, 80, (3), 536-553
- Regression discontinuity: review with extensions
Statistical Papers, 2017, 58, (4), 1217-1246 View citations (5)
- Bounding endogenous regressor coefficients using moment inequalities and generalized instruments
Statistica Neerlandica, 2012, 66, (2), 161-182 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.