Details about Mohammad Tarequl Hasan Chowdhury
Access statistics for papers by Mohammad Tarequl Hasan Chowdhury.
Last updated 2022-05-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Geography Dictates, But How? Topography, Spatial Concentration and Sectoral Diversification
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- It matters to be in good hands: the relationship between good governance and pandemic spread inferred from cross-country COVID-19 data
Palgrave Communications, 2021, 8, (1), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Exchange rate regimes and fiscal discipline: The role of trade openness
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2016, 45, (C), 106-128 View citations (7)
- Persistence, Capital Account Openness, and Financial Sector Health in Exchange Rate Regime Choice
The Economic Record, 2015, 91, (294), 279-299 View citations (1)
- An empirical inquiry into the role of sectoral diversification in exchange rate regime choice
European Economic Review, 2014, 67, (C), 210-227 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.