Details about Sung-il Cho
Access statistics for papers by Sung-il Cho.
Last updated 2015-10-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Widowhood and Depressive Symptoms Among Korean Elders: The Role of Social Ties
Journals of Gerontology: Series B, 2013, 68, (6), 963-973 View citations (1)
- Is socioeconomic disparity in disability improving among Korean elders?
Social Science & Medicine, 2010, 71, (2), 282-287 View citations (2)
- Employment Status and Depressive Symptoms in Koreans: Results From a Baseline Survey of the Korean Longitudinal Study of Aging
Journals of Gerontology: Series B, 2009, 64B, (5), 677-683 View citations (7)
- Marital status, gender, and depression: Analysis of the baseline survey of the Korean Longitudinal Study of Ageing (KLoSA)
Social Science & Medicine, 2009, 69, (11), 1608-1615 View citations (8)
- Explaining gender differences in ill-health in South Korea: The roles of socio-structural, psychosocial, and behavioral factors
Social Science & Medicine, 2008, 67, (6), 988-1001 View citations (7)
- Gender Differences in Correlates of Mental Health Among Elderly Koreans
Journals of Gerontology: Series B, 2007, 62, (5), S323-S329 View citations (6)
- Gender differences in job strain, effort-reward imbalance, and health functioning among Chinese physicians
Social Science & Medicine, 2006, 62, (5), 1066-1077 View citations (8)
- The relationship between nonstandard working and mental health in a representative sample of the South Korean population
Social Science & Medicine, 2006, 63, (3), 566-574 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.