Details about Jinho Choi
Access statistics for papers by Jinho Choi.
Last updated 2022-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Japan’s sovereign rating in the post-pandemic era
Working Papers, European Stability Mechanism
- Identification and Generalized Band Spectrum Estimation of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve
CAEPR Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington
- Testing for Fundamental Vector Moving Average Representations
CAEPR Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Quantitative Economics (2017)
- Korea Households' Inflation Expectations and Information Rigidity (in Korean)
Working Papers, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea View citations (2)
- Generalized band spectrum estimation with an application to the New Keynesian Phillips curve
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2022, 37, (5), 1055-1078
- Dissecting the Effects of Terms of Trade Shocks on the Korean Economy
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2017, 53, (5), 1199-1216
- Testing for fundamental vector moving average representations
Quantitative Economics, 2017, 8, (1), 149-180 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- A note on the effects of government spending on economic growth in Korea
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2016, 21, (4), 651-663
- An examination of macroeconomic fluctuations in Korea exploiting a Markov-switching DSGE approach
Economic Modelling, 2015, 51, (C), 183-199 View citations (6)
- Recent Developments and Challenges in DSGE Modeling at Central Banks: A Survey (in Korean)
Economic Analysis (Quarterly), 2014, 20, (1), 94-144
- ASEAN+3 Regional Financial Cooperation in Retrospect
Chapter 30 in Trauma to Triumph Rising from the Ashes of the Asian Financial Crisis, 2022, pp 855-882
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.