Details about Dionysios Chionis
Access statistics for papers by Dionysios Chionis.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are there any contagion effects from Greek bonds?
DUTH Research Papers in Economics, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- The Determinants of Greek Bond Yields: An Empirical Study Before and During the Crisis
DUTH Research Papers in Economics, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics
- Predicting European Union recessions in the euro era: The yield curve as a forecasting tool of economic activity
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in International Advances in Economic Research (2010)
- MODELING INTEREST RATE TRANSMISSION DYNAMICS IN GREECE. IS THERE ANY STRUCTURAL BREAK AFTER EMU?
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Contagion effects during financial crisis: Evidence from the Greek sovereign bonds market
Journal of Financial Stability, 2015, 18, (C), 127-138 View citations (17)
- Long-term government bond yields and macroeconomic fundamentals: Evidence for Greece during the crisis-era
Finance Research Letters, 2014, 11, (3), 254-258 View citations (6)
- Rail infrastructure charging in Hellenic railways
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2011, 33, (3), 370-380 View citations (2)
- Predicting European Union Recessions in the Euro Era: The Yield Curve as a Forecasting Tool of Economic Activity
International Advances in Economic Research, 2010, 16, (1), 1-10 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Impact of futures on comovements for UK cross-listed equities
Research in International Business and Finance, 2008, 22, (2), 145-161
- Interest rate transmission in Greece: Did EMU cause a structural break?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2006, 28, (4), 453-466 View citations (23)
- Exchange Rate Intervention, Market Efficiency and Asset Market Returns: The Greek Experience
Ekonomia, 2004, 7, (1), 42-55
- Foreign exchange market intervention: implications of publicly announced and secret intervention for the euro exchange rate and its volatility
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2004, 26, (6), 661-673 View citations (10)
- Labour Productivity in the European Union and Comparison with the USA, 1979-2001
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2004, 1, (4), 85-112
- Multinational Enterprises and Tobin´s q: The Implications for Foreign Direct Investment
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2004, 1, (2), 121-130
- Regional Systems of Innovation and Regional Policy in Europe
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2004, 4, (1) View citations (2)
- Policy Misalignments of the Currency Board Arrangements: Issues and Experiences from the Caribbean Economies
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2003, 3, (2)
- Aggregate and disaggregate measures of the foreign exchange risk premium
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2002, 11, (1), 57-84 View citations (19)
- An Empirical Investigation of Greek-Balkan Bilateral Trade
Eastern European Economics, 2002, 40, (5), 6-32 View citations (2)
- Greece’s Trade With The Balkan Countries: Is It Too Little?
Journal of Economic Integration, 2002, 17, 608-622 View citations (1)
- The Hysteretic Effects on the Real Exchange Rates
International Review of Applied Economics, 2002, 16, (4), 451-463 View citations (1)
- Economic Integration between the European Union and the Transition Economies of Central European Initiative Countries
Post-Communist Economies, 2001, 13, (1), 57-70
- The Japan Yen Foreign Exchange Volatility Redux; A Dual Relationship
European Research Studies Journal, 1999, II, (1-4), 3-14
- Trading Volume and Volatility: Intraday Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange
European Research Studies Journal, 1998, I, (2), 71-92
- Some tests of market microstructure hypotheses in the foreign exchange market
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 1997, 7, (3), 203-229 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.