Details about Chak Hung Jack Cheng
Access statistics for papers by Chak Hung Jack Cheng.
Last updated 2020-08-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does partisan conflict impact the cash holdings of firms? A sign restrictions approach
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (2)
- Nonlinearities of mortgage spreads over the business cycles
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (1)
- Corporate decision making in the presence of political uncertainty: The case of corporate cash holdings
The Financial Review, 2020, 55, (2), 307-337
- Nonlinear Effects of Mortgage Spreads Over the Business Cycle
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2020, 52, (6), 1593-1611
- How important are global geopolitical risks to emerging countries?
International Economics, 2018, (156), 305-325 View citations (3)
Also in International Economics, 2018, 156, (C), 305-325 (2018) View citations (3)
- Partisan conflict, policy uncertainty and aggregate corporate cash holdings
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2018, 58, (C), 78-90 View citations (1)
- Effects of foreign and domestic economic policy uncertainty shocks on South Korea
Journal of Asian Economics, 2017, 51, (C), 1-11 View citations (8)
- Export Currency Pricing and Fiscal Multipliers
Global Economic Review, 2017, 46, (2), 81-100
- Does US partisan conflict matter for the Euro area?
Economics Letters, 2016, 138, (C), 64-67 View citations (19)
- Exchange rate pass-through and fiscal multipliers
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2013, 13, (1), 33
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.