Details about Cheol-Joo cho
Access statistics for papers by Cheol-Joo cho.
Last updated 2018-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The displacement and attraction effects in interurban migration: An application of the input-output scheme to the case of large cities in Korea
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
- A note on distortions from estimating the regional impacts of exogenous changes in output
Economic Systems Research, 2017, 29, (3), 418-429 View citations (1)
- An exploration of reliable methods of estimating emergy requirements at the regional scale: Traditional emergy analysis, regional thermodynamic input–output analysis, or the conservation rule-implicit method
Ecological Modelling, 2013, 251, (C), 288-296 View citations (1)
- Paying for expansion versus replacement costs: infrastructure provision for efficient urban growth
The Annals of Regional Science, 2011, 46, (1), 59-81
- articles: Amenities and urban residential structure: An amenity-embedded model of residential choice
Papers in Regional Science, 2001, 80, (4), 483-498 View citations (3)
- An equity-efficiency trade-off model for the optimum location of medical care facilities
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 1998, 32, (2), 99-112 View citations (9)
- Joint Choice of Tenure and Dwelling Type: A Multinomial Logit Analysis for the City of Chongju
Urban Studies, 1997, 34, (9), 1459-1473 View citations (7)
- The Measure of Locational Efficiency of Urban Parks: The Case of Chongju
Urban Studies, 1993, 30, (8), 1399-1407
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.