Details about Bezawit Beyene Chichaibelu
Access statistics for papers by Bezawit Beyene Chichaibelu.
Last updated 2018-12-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating resilience outcomes in an impact assessment framework with high-frequency data
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Exploring Differences in Rural Household Debt between Thailand and Vietnam: Economic Environment versus Household Characteristics
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Explaining differences in rural household debt between Thailand and Vietnam: Economic environment versus household characteristics
TVSEP Working Papers, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP
- The Interrelated Dynamics of Multiple Borrowing and Over-indebtedness among Rural Households in Thailand and Vietnam
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Over-indebtedness and its persistence in rural households in Thailand and Vietnam
Journal of Asian Economics, 2018, 56, (C), 1-23
- Borrowing from “Pui” to Pay “Pom”: Multiple Borrowing and Over-Indebtedness in Rural Thailand
World Development, 2017, 98, (C), 338-350
- The impact of coffee certification on small-scale producers’ livelihoods: a case study from the Jimma Zone, Ethiopia
Agricultural Economics, 2012, 43, (4), 429-440 View citations (37)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.