Details about Yongok Choi
Access statistics for papers by Yongok Choi.
Last updated 2020-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forecasting Regional Long-Run Energy Demand: A Functional Coefficient Panel Approach
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri
- Longevity Risk in Korea
KDI Focus, Korea Development Institute (KDI)
- A Study on Measuring and Managing Longevity Risk
KDI Policy Studies, Korea Development Institute (KDI) View citations (2)
- Disentangling Temporal Patterns in Elasticities: A Functional Coefficient Panel Analysis of Electricity Demand
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2016)
- Impact of Longevity Risks on the Korean Government: Proposing a New Mortality Forecasting Model
Korean Economic Review, 2020, 36, 201-225
- A new approach to model regime switching
Journal of Econometrics, 2017, 196, (1), 127-143 View citations (26)
- A reexamination of stock return predictability
Journal of Econometrics, 2016, 192, (1), 168-189 View citations (9)
- Disentangling temporal patterns in elasticities: A functional coefficient panel analysis of electricity demand
Energy Economics, 2016, 60, (C), 232-243 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Evaluating factor pricing models using high‐frequency panels
Quantitative Economics, 2016, 7, (3), 889-933 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.