Details about Aurelie Charles
Access statistics for papers by Aurelie Charles.
Last updated 2021-03-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- From Elitist to Sustainable Earnings: Is there a group legitimacy in financial flows?
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO)
- Hierarchy of Ideals in Market Interactions: An Application to the Labor Market
Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute View citations (4)
- Social Stratification in the United States: Lessons to Reconcile the Self and Others in Economic Theory and Practice
Forum for Social Economics, 2021, 50, (1), 27-39
- Mitigating Stakeholder Marginalisation with the Relational Self
Journal of Business Ethics, 2020, 165, (1), 67-82
- Economic Shocks on Subjective Well-Being: Re-assessing the Determinants of Life-Satisfaction After the 2008 Financial Crisis
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2019, 20, (4), 1041-1055 View citations (1)
- Economics of the Anthropocene Age by Adolfo Figueroa New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2017, 272 pp., £70.00, ISBN 978-3-319-62584-3
Journal of Development Studies, 2018, 54, (8), 1472-1473
- Effective Contributions to the Review of Social Economy and Social Economics—Editorial
Review of Social Economy, 2015, 73, (2), 139-145
- Introduction to the Special Issue on “Ethics, Global Finance and the Great Recession”
Review of Social Economy, 2015, 73, (4), 311-314
- Power, Intergroup Conflicts and Social Stratification in the United States: What has the Global Crisis Taught us?
Review of Social Economy, 2015, 73, (4), 370-387 View citations (1)
- Identity economics meets financialisation: gender, race and occupational stratification in the US labour market
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2014, 38, (6), 1471-1491 View citations (3)
- Jane Austen, Game Theorist
Eastern Economic Journal, 2014, 40, (4), 611-612
- Financialization, the Great Recession, and the Stratification of the US Labor Market
Feminist Economics, 2013, 19, (3), 152-180 View citations (3)
- A critical assessment of the financialisation process and its impact on the US labour force during the great recession
International Journal of Public Policy, 2011, 7, (1/2/3), 97-111
- Fairness and Wages in Mexico's Maquiladora Industry: An Empirical Analysis of Labor Demand and the Gender Wage Gap
Review of Social Economy, 2011, 69, (1), 1-28 View citations (4)
- The Great Recession and ethnic inequality in the us labour force
History of Economic Ideas, 2011, 19, (2), 163-176
- India, China and the East Asian Miracle: a human capital development path to high growth rates and declining inequalities
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, 2010, 4, (1), 29-48 View citations (1)
- Exchange Entitlement Mapping
Perspectives from Social Economics, Palgrave Macmillan
See also Chapter (2012)
- Economic Entitlements
- Exchange Entitlement Mapping
See also Book (2012)
- External Shocks on E-Mapping
- Identity, Norms, and Ideals
- Social Entitlements
- Subjectivity in Well-Being
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.