Details about Tamgid Ahmed Chowdhury
Access statistics for papers by Tamgid Ahmed Chowdhury.
Last updated 2023-07-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Applying and extending the sustainable livelihoods approach: Identifying the livelihood capitals and well-being achievements of indigenous people in Bangladesh
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2021, 23, (2), 302-320 View citations (4)
- Exploring skill requirements of local and multinational companies for entry level marketing professionals in the apparel industry in a developing country
Journal of Global Fashion Marketing, 2021, 12, (4), 359-374
- Factors Affecting Political Marketing in Rural and Urban Bangladesh: A Multi-Dimensional Approach
International Journal of Business and Economics, 2019, 18, (1), 97-119
- Development of a Multidimensional Sustainable Livelihoods Model for Rural Bangladesh
Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49, (5), 153-168 View citations (2)
- Are Women Less Efficient In Converting Microcredit Into Functionings? Evidence from Bangladesh
The European Journal of Development Research, 2014, 26, (5), 725-742
- Service delivery effectiveness of microcredit-driven non-government organizations in alleviating poverty: a study on Bangladesh
International Review of Economics, 2014, 61, (4), 347-377
- Assessment of multidimensional poverty and effectiveness of microfinance-driven government and NGO projects in the rural Bangladesh
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2012, 41, (5), 500-512 View citations (5)
- Can Social Identity Theory Addresses the Ethnocentric Tendencies of Consumers?
Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, 2012, 2, (5), 5
- Poverty Alleviation and Service Delivery: Government and Non-government Organizations in Rural Bangladesh
Oxford Development Studies, 2011, 39, (4), 427-452
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.