Details about Wen-Chun Chang
Access statistics for papers by Wen-Chun Chang.
Last updated 2013-09-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Climbing up the Social Ladders: Identity, Relative Income, and Subjective Well-being
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2013, 113, (1), 513-535 View citations (5)
- Family Ties, Living Arrangement, and Marital Satisfaction
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2013, 14, (1), 215-233 View citations (3)
- Identity, Gender, and Subjective Well-Being
Review of Social Economy, 2011, 69, (1), 97-121 View citations (6)
- Social capital and subjective happiness in Taiwan
International Journal of Social Economics, 2009, 36, (8), 844-868 View citations (17)
- Toward Independence or Unification?
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2008, 13, (2), 1-32
- Religious Giving, Non-religious Giving, and After-life Consumption
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2005, 5, (1), 1-33 View citations (6)
- An Empirical Analysis of Gambling Addiction: Results from the Case of Taiwan
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2004, 4, (1), 1-17 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.