Details about Valery Charnavoki
Access statistics for papers by Valery Charnavoki.
Last updated 2020-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Retail Sales of Durable Goods, Inventories and Imports after Large Devaluations
2017 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2019)
- The effects of global shocks on small commodity-exporting economies: New evidence from Canada
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (6)
- Adjustment to the Asymmetric Shocks and Currency Unions: the Case of Belarus and Russia
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (2)
- MODEL OF INFLATION PROCESSES IN THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics (2006)
- International Risk-Sharing and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Commodity-Exporting Economy
Russian Journal of Money and Finance, 2019, 78, (2), 3-27 View citations (3)
- Retail sales of durable goods, inventories and imports after large devaluations
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2019, 108, (C)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The Effects of Global Shocks on Small Commodity-Exporting Economies: Lessons from Canada
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 2014, 6, (2), 207-37 View citations (39)
- Model of Inflation Processes in the Republic of Belarus
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2006, IV, (1), 50 - 74 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.