Details about Yongqiang Chu
Access statistics for papers by Yongqiang Chu.
Last updated 2019-04-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- The Causal Effect of Limits to Arbitrage on Asset Pricing Anomalies
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Debt renegotiation and debt overhang: Evidence from lender mergers
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Bank Capital and Lending: Evidence from Syndicated Loans
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2019, 54, (02), 667-694 View citations (1)
- Banking deregulation and credit supply: Distinguishing the balance sheet and the competition channels
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2018, 35, (PA), 102-119
- Shareholder-Creditor Conflict and Payout Policy: Evidence from Mergers between Lenders and Shareholders
Review of Financial Studies, 2018, 31, (8), 3098-3121 View citations (1)
- Capital Structure Along the Supply Chain: How Does Customer Leverage Affect Supplier Leverage Decisions?
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), 2017, 07, (04), 1-29
- Shareholder litigation, shareholder–creditor conflict, and the cost of bank loans
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2017, 45, (C), 318-332 View citations (1)
- A Direct Test of the Free Cash Flow Hypothesis: Evidence from Real Estate Transactions
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2016, 52, (4), 543-558 View citations (1)
- Asset Fire Sales by Banks: Evidence from Commercial REO Sales
Review of Corporate Finance Studies, 2016, 5, (1), 76-101 View citations (2)
- Credit constraints, inelastic supply, and the housing boom
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2014, 17, (1), 52-69 View citations (21)
See also Software Item (2013)
- Percentage Rents and Stand-Alone Property: Share Contracting as a Barrier to Entry
Journal of Real Estate Research, 2014, 36, (1), 1-40
- Optimal capital structure, bargaining, and the supplier market structure
Journal of Financial Economics, 2012, 106, (2), 411-426 View citations (5)
- An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model with Owner-Occupied Housing
Real Estate Economics, 2010, 38, (3), 427-465 View citations (8)
- Optimal Timing of Real Estate Investment under an Asymmetric Duopoly
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2007, 34, (3), 327-345 View citations (3)
- Code and data files for "Credit Constraints, Inelastic Supply, and the Housing Boom"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.