Details about Sanders S. Chang
Access statistics for papers by Sanders S. Chang.
Last updated 2019-03-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Informed contrarian trades and stock returns
Journal of Financial Markets, 2019, 42, (C), 75-93
- Domestic exchange rate determination in Renaissance Florence
Cliometrica, 2017, 11, (3), 405-445
- Fixation des taux de référence: les leçons de la banque de la Renaissance
Revue d'économie financière, 2017, N° 126, (2), 241-246
- Adverse selection and the presence of informed trading
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2015, 33, (C), 19-33 View citations (2)
- A dynamic intraday measure of the probability of informed trading and firm-specific return variation
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2014, 29, (C), 80-94 View citations (5)
- Can cross-country portfolio rebalancing give rise to forward bias in FX markets?
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2013, 32, (C), 1079-1096 View citations (6)
- Carry trades, momentum trading and the forward premium anomaly
Journal of Financial Markets, 2011, 14, (3), 441-464 View citations (33)
- On the (in)feasibility of covered interest parity as a solution to the forward bias puzzle
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2011, 21, (4), 611-616 View citations (6)
- Inflation and dollarization in a dual-currency search-theoretic model
Economics Letters, 2006, 92, (3), 353-359
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.