Details about Thanaset Chevapatrakul
Access statistics for papers by Thanaset Chevapatrakul.
Last updated 2017-10-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Customer financing, bargaining power and trade credit uptake
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM) View citations (1)
Also in Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM) (2016)
- Business-Linkage Volatility Spillover between US Industries
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM)
- The Effects of News Events on Market Contagion: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM) View citations (8)
- Forecasting Changes in UK Interest Rates
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University
See also Journal Article in Journal of Forecasting (2008)
- Monetary environments and stock returns: International evidence based on the quantile regression technique
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015, 38, (C), 83-108 View citations (3)
- Monetary Policy Reaction Functions in Small Open Economies: a Quantile Regression Approach
Manchester School, 2014, 82, (2), 237-256 View citations (12)
- Monetary environments and stock returns revisited: A quantile regression approach
Economics Letters, 2014, 123, (2), 122-126 View citations (4)
- Return sign forecasts based on conditional risk: Evidence from the UK stock market index
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (7), 2342-2353 View citations (13)
- What determines the sacrifice ratio? A quantile regression approach
Economics Bulletin, 2013, 33, (3), 1863-1874 View citations (1)
- The Taylor Principle and Monetary Policy Approaching a Zero Bound on Nominal Rates: Quantile Regression Results for the United States and Japan
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2009, 41, (8), 1705-1723 View citations (43)
- Forecasting changes in UK interest rates
Journal of Forecasting, 2008, 27, (1), 53-74 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.